Dr. Francis Schneck Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Francis Schneck?

Intelligent but impersonal

Posted on May 19th, 2016

I'm certain that he is knowledgeable and performed my child's surgery with appropriate skill, but it barely makes up for the coldness of his personality. Since we meet him 3 years ago he has been rude and dismissive. After surgeries he noticeably ignores me and directs all attention to my husband. He tends to treat us both like children and then talks to my child as if he's an adult. For a doctor who treats pediatric patients I was absolutely unimpressed. If I were concerned about his skill as a surgeon or knowledge in his field I would find a new doctor, but I am satisfied in those areas. It's entirely his joke of a personalty with which I take issue.

Posted on March 10th, 2015

Rude doesn't even come close. Arrogant and just down right mean. Makes you feel very rushed and gets angry when you ask questions.

Posted on February 1st, 2015

Dr. Francis Schneck is a highly professional urology surgeon. He knows exactly what he is doing.

Posted on January 19th, 2015

He is so unbelievably rude. Does not explain anything and treats you and your children like an inconvenience. I would not recommend him if he was the last Dr on earth.

Posted on July 30th, 2014

We went for a second opinion for our son. He was extremely rude and we felt like we couldn't say anything without being cut off or rushed. We left feeling very frustrated and pushed aside. I personally highly respect and recommend Childrens Hospital but I absolutely do not recommend Dr. Schneck. His staff was wonderful and the visit was on time but he refused to listen as if we were holding him up. If I was sitting there telling him irrelevant things, please do kindly stop me but what I was trying to tell him was vital to caring for my son and he rudely said I don't want to hear about it and walked out! Appt over..just like that.

The best

Posted on June 16th, 2012

Although his clinic was very busy, I did not feel rushed. Dr Schneck a long time with me and my husband and explained the problem perfectly.

hes good.

Posted on February 1st, 2012

ive taking my son to him for two years. and although sometimes ive got mad at what he has told me, he really does know what he is talking about. its his job to info. us of the worst and he cant help that sometimes it comes off rude. but over all he knows what he is doing and is good at it.

Posted on November 17th, 2011

My husband and I were greatly displeased with Dr. Schneck. He rushed us through our visit, and was not informative in answering our questions regarding our son's issue. I would never recommended Dr. Schneck to anyone. We left his office feeling frustrated and pushed aside.

Posted on October 12th, 2011

I thought that my family's experience with Dr. Schneck was wonderful. He was very informative, patient and friendly. He had a wonderful bed-side manner and made my son feel at ease before his surgery. I would highly recommend him.

Posted on June 8th, 2011

I went to Dr. Schneck for a second opinion. No bed side manner did not even examine my child.

Posted on March 7th, 2011

I met Dr. Schneck before my daughter was even born due to reflux found on her ultrasound and from her first procedure to her last surgery he and his staff were wonderful...

Terrible docotor

Posted on July 15th, 2010

VEry rude and uncareing to my child. Did not even care about her problem. Poor bedside manner!