Dr. Francis C Skilling Jr Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Francis C Skilling Jr?

Fantastic Doctor

Super nice, caring, takes plenty of time to explain and listen. Couldnt ask for a better eye surgeon for my daughter. Seen in his office and at hospital and couldnt ask for better experiences:)

I had been having eye problems for a couple months - thought it was allergies. I went to another office in town and was prescribed steroids. My GP's office prescribed other eye drops for allergies. When I called my (former) eye doctor - he couldn't see me for 6 weeks. Dr. Skilling had a cancellation. He was wonderful!!! Professional, efficient, informative, kind AND the right diagnosis - blepharitis. And all I need to do is wash the lids with baby shampoo. Thank you - Pain is gone and my eyes look so much better. I truly am grateful

good doctor

This doctor took the time to throughly review my problems then prescribed the tests and medicine I needed. He no longer operates but there is a building full of doctors who do operate that he will send you to have your surgery.

Eye Associates of Tallahassee? Yuck.

I was not made to feel welcome or valued as a patient. Exam by Skilling was cursory after a l-o-n-g wait and being shuttled around a huge, expensive building. It shouldn't take 2-1/2 hours and $200 for an exam that was much less thorough than I've had elsewhere. I won't be returning to Eye Associates of Tallahassee.

I would not recommend him to anyone.