Have you seen Francisca T Velcek?

Excellent professional

Dr. Velcek performed a surgery on my son after finding out that he had a hernia. It was as emergency and she took care of it right away. She is not only highly qualified but she is also very caring and compassionate. We are so grateful that she was able to do this for our son. The recovery was amazing. Just another example of what an excellent professional she is. Highly recommended. She is an angel.

Parent

Outstanding! Dr. Velcek cares for my, now 11 year old son. And since his birth she has giving him great care. In his younger years he'd be very uncomfortable knowing that he had to visit his (thing) doctor. Yet over time she has explained to him and eased his apprehension. A great bedside manner / care giver, she gets an "OUTSTANDING" rating form this family

This doctor completely messed up my daughter's medical condition by performing unnecessary & multiple surgeries. I never ever recommended this doctor to anyone. Please don't believe if anyone says she is the best. Because of her negligence & wrong surgeries my daughter is still suffering.

best doctor

best doctor ever she saved my daughters life 2012 i am forever grateful for her

Dr. Velcek is competent and caring and her staff is help and accommodating

Wonderful dr!

She is the best doctor I´ve ever known. Thanks for everithing Dr. Velcek!!!

We love Dr. Velcek!

Dr. Velcek saved my daughters' life at age 1 and again at age 16. My family cannot thank her enough. We are eternally grateful for what she has done for us.

Wonderful!

I love her... More doctors should be like her. She is wonderful, I can't say enough good things about her, she calls back right away and even calls you to check up on you. She removed a cyst from my son, and he is doing more than great! She puts you at ease and truly is concerned about your child!

Incredible Doctor

My son was 12 months old when Dr. Velcek performed surgery on him. He had an infection and because of Dr. Velcek he is doing very well now. She is a wonderful doctor and a beautiful person. Her years of experience speak volumes. She is truly an angel from God sent here to help and heal children. And, I am so glad that she was there for us when our son needed her. May God bless her.

God Bless

At 3 days old my son was scheduled for a surgery, Dr. Came to see me before the surgery to explain and set my heart at ease she returned a few hours after the survey to inform me of the successful operation. She was kind and polite and understood my concerns. I would recommend her and may God continue to bless her hands and direct her.

Amazing

Best doctor I have ever went to plain and simple

Francisca T Velcek is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.