Dr. Francisco Acebo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Francisco Acebo?

NEW PATIENTS

Posted on October 18th, 2016

Dr. F. Acebo came very highly recommended, but when I called to make an appointment for my disabled husband, found that he is not accepting new patients whatsoever. Not this year, next year, indefinitely! Very disappointing!!

disappointed

Posted on September 29th, 2016

I been a patient of this Dr for years! I called to set an appt. and now since I haven't seen him in two years they decided to drop me because I am considered a new patient and they are not taking new patients. how am I new if I been there for years. very disappointed.

Posted on May 6th, 2014

Dr. Acebo has provided excellent care to myself, my husband and my 2 daughters. My youngest daughter could not wait for him to be her Dr. as she always went with me to my appts. He even will call in Rx. to my girls since they are both in colleage. Yes sometimes you do have to wait to see him but thats with every Dr. He is the best around. We have seen him for years.

Posted on January 21st, 2011

Dr. Acebo is a very competent physician but his office staff is not up to standard. It is extremely difficult to reach for an appointment or to get prescription refills. The wait is the office is often quite long. It is difficult to get test results and there is not much personal follow up.

Posted on August 1st, 2016