Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Francisco A Armosilla MD
Dr. Francisco A Armosilla, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Long Beach, CA, with another office in Long Beach, CA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics and Legal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Francisco A Armosilla has 2 locations
1045 Atlantic Ave Ste 818
Long Beach, CA 90813
1760 Termino Ave Ste 116
Long Beach, CA 90804
Book Online Now
Dr. Francisco A Armosilla has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Legal Medicine
Legal medicine specialists advise on a variety of laws and regulations regarding health care and public health. This include disability claims, hospital law, privacy laws and physicians’ obligations and liabilities. They typically have a medical degree and a law degree so they're able to address specific legal issues that apply to medical professionals, hospitals and clinics.
Compared to forensic medicine, which deals with determining cause of death in criminal investigations, they deal with issues that impact patient care and they’re also typically involved in assessing illegal substance use in athletes.
Dr. Francisco A Armosilla is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
36 Years Experience
Boston University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital Center
Dr. Francisco A Armosilla Accepts the Following Insurance
- CIGNA HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
Locations & Directions
Dr. Francisco A Armosilla is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Long Beach, CA.