Dr. Francisco J Calimano Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Francisco J Calimano?

I waited 1 hour and 40 minutes and was never seen by any medicl specialist. Not event a 'we are sorry' . Walked out! All they do is prescribe extreme amounts of drugs. On my first visit I was not examined by the Physician, and the second visit I was scheduled to see and RN - why? Don't have the slightest clue, since no one ever talked to me. I was put in a room with one chair and a computer on a pretend desk. Empty and left there. I thought they had forgetten, went out to the bathroom and left myself be seen by them. Not even then they had the dignity to EXCUSE THEMSELVES> POOR POOR SERVICE>

Awesome Doctor

Worst Cystic Fibrosis Doctor ever!!!!!!!!

My brother passed away last year due to Dr. Calimano's "No Care Policy" to CF patients!!!!!! I spent 2 months in the ICU with him and watch how this doctor worked only to be given false hope from him about my brothers recovery! SYAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR!!!!! Go to the Mayo Clinic and if your child has CF, then try and give them Immunical.