Dr. Francisco L Canales Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Francisco L Canales?

Olive Hunter

I just had breast augmentation done by Dr. Canales and everything went perfectly. The dr. was so nice and professional. He really knew what he was doing. We saw his license in his office waiting area so we knew he had one. We looked at many before and after pictures before the surgery. Everything turned out fantastic and even better than what I had expected. Right now I have been recovering for three weeks and everything is going according to plan. I am very satisfied with the result!!

I absolutely love Allegro Med Spa/Plastic Surgery Associates! Everyone is so friendly, accommodating, genuine, and just AWESOME! I had Coolsculpting and it was a breeze. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a non-invasive way to get rid of extra fat. Kelli walked me through every part. I was so pampered; I almost fell asleep. I would recommend Plastic Surgery Associates/Allegro Med Spa to anyone looking for knowledgeable, professional, caring people to help enhance their image. I am so grateful for finally walking through their doors. I LOVE THAT PLACE!!!

Dr. Francisco L Canales is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Rosa, CA.