Dr. Francisco Castillos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Francisco Castillos?

Exceptional physician

Posted on September 21st, 2017

I am currently in clinical remission from breast cancer, which means I will need to be followed by Oncology for the rest of my life. The Medical Oncologist I have had since surgery recently notified me he was leaving the practice I had previously used. I was not completely comfortable with that practice, so I decided it was a good time to change Oncologists. I WON THE LOTTERY when I met Dr Francisco "Tony" Castillos! I wish I had met him at the time of diagnosis. I could have avoided a lot of unnecessary anxiety during a very stressful period. He answered so many questions today that had not been answered the prior three years. I am so much more confident about my health after my visit with Dr Castillos. Not only will Dr Castillos manage my cancer follow-up, but he is now also my primary care physician. He has his own lab that can actually process blood in-house and he can do chemotherapy infusions on-site. His assistant, Nicole, is phenomenal at drawing blood. My veins are small, deep, and they roll. Nicole went straight into the vein with absolutely NO PAIN. I was also extremely impressed with the efficiency of Madison at the front desk. My appointment was at 8:00 and I was taken back to see Dr Castillos at 8:00 (had to select 5 minutes on rating since 0 was not available). From start to finish of this appointment, my visit with Dr Castillos and his staff was perfection--flawless. I am glad he is a young-ish (LOL) man so I can count on seeing him for the rest of my life.

Posted on March 7th, 2016

He is the best.

Great service

Posted on March 12th, 2014

I need a doctor to listen to me and I found him. Doesn't matter where he will go, I will follow him. Thank you for everything you done for me.

New office in Wake Forest is great!

Posted on October 5th, 2012

I used to go to Eastern Carolina Medical in Rocky Mount and endured long waits and some rude service in less than inviting surroundings. Dr. Castillos's new office is a breath of fresh air, well worth the drive and his patient centered focus is a tremendous improvement. If you want personalized care, this is the place to go.

Posted on July 17th, 2012

very nice doctor the best I ever been spend allot time with me even called to check up on me

jerk