- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Francisco Colon MD
Dr. Francisco Colon, MD is a doctor primarily located in Farmington, NM. Their specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine.
Dr. Francisco Colon has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Francisco Colon has the following 10 expertise
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Hepatitis C
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Francisco Colon Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS New Mexico
- BCBS NM PPO NM
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Presbyterian ASO
- Presbyterian Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Francisco Colon
Dr. Colon graduated from the University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine in 1974. Dr. Colon works in Farmington, NM and specializes in Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Colon is affiliated with San Juan Regional Medical Center.