Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Francisco D Gonzalez has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 27
I've visited Dr. Gonzalez numerous time within the past 3 years or so. He is extremely knowledgeable, listens attentively and truly offers every assistance to aid in your healing. What I appreciate as well is the fact that he explains how you can assist your body in the natural healing process, prescribing medicine only when necessary. My past experience with many doctors are brief visits and an all too rapid prescription for every ache and pain. For this alone, Dr. Gonzalez is a true blessing in the medical world. OK, you may have to wait awhile but it's worth it to have a doctor who cares!
Dr. Gonzalez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania
Dr. Francisco D Gonzalez accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon POS
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFranciscod Gonzalez Md Pa, 420 38th St, Union City, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Francisco D Gonzalez in this video.
Dr. Francisco D Gonzalez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Union City, NJ.