Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Francisco Z Delgado has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism. These infections may spread to other carriers through physical touch, airborne inhalation, bodily fluids or contaminated foods.
Infectious disease specialists identify whether the disease is caused by bacteria, a virus, a fungus or a parasite often through blood tests and then determine what course of treatment, if any, is necessary.
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV/AIDS)
- Hepatitis C
Showing 5 of 7
I have been sick since 2012 (it is now 2016) and have been trying to get help to figure out what is going on with my health. My doctor referred me to Dr. Delgado because he felt that if anyone could help me it was him. When I went to see Dr. Delgado we discussed my symptoms and he was dismissive of everything I said and acted like all I had was a minor virus and that it was nothing to worry about. After he would dismiss one of my symptoms he would say "What else can I do for you today?" which made me feel like he felt I was wasting his time. He did offer me medicine to treat one of my symptoms but how about finding out what the cause is instead of just treating the symptom? Other than giving me a script for the medicine he offered he did nothing to help me. My wife called the doctor's office to complain about the lack of help I received and they said they would investigate and call me back. A week and a half went by and I never received a call. My wife called them back to find out what was going on and they told her they could not reach me by phone (not sure why) and that all I had was the flu. I have never heard of the flu lasting for 4 years. The bottom line is that I know just as much now as I did before I went to see Dr. Delgado. They did nothing to find out what the underlying cause of my illness is and acted like it was no big deal. If you are going to see Dr. Delgado, I would find another doctor!
23 Years Experience
University De La Salle
Graduated in 1995
Mount Sinai Medical Center Of Florida
Dr. Francisco Z Delgado accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsInfectious Disease Of Indiana, 11455 N Meridian St Ste 200, Carmel, IN
Dr. Francisco Z Delgado is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carmel, IN.