3.2

Have you seen Dr. Francisco Z Delgado?

Excellent, Caring Doctor

Dr. Delgado was so kind. He treated me with the upmost respect. His staff was awesome!

I have been sick since 2012 (it is now 2016) and have been trying to get help to figure out what is going on with my health. My doctor referred me to Dr. Delgado because he felt that if anyone could help me it was him. When I went to see Dr. Delgado we discussed my symptoms and he was dismissive of everything I said and acted like all I had was a minor virus and that it was nothing to worry about. After he would dismiss one of my symptoms he would say "What else can I do for you today?" which made me feel like he felt I was wasting his time. He did offer me medicine to treat one of my symptoms but how about finding out what the cause is instead of just treating the symptom? Other than giving me a script for the medicine he offered he did nothing to help me. My wife called the doctor's office to complain about the lack of help I received and they said they would investigate and call me back. A week and a half went by and I never received a call. My wife called them back to find out what was going on and they told her they could not reach me by phone (not sure why) and that all I had was the flu. I have never heard of the flu lasting for 4 years. The bottom line is that I know just as much now as I did before I went to see Dr. Delgado. They did nothing to find out what the underlying cause of my illness is and acted like it was no big deal. If you are going to see Dr. Delgado, I would find another doctor!

Dr. Francisco Z Delgado is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Carmel, IN.

Dr. Francisco Z Delgado Is this you?