Dr. Francisco Elbl Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.3

Neutral

Posted on December 5th, 2009

My son suffered a stroke during a cath Dr,Elbl did. His whole like changed that day. Though this is a risk during this procedure the situation was treated so lightly. It was as if it was not a big deal. I could not get striaght answers on what occured in the lab or exactly what happen to cause the stroke. He was sent home without them even realizing what happened. My son;s future and life took a different direction. My Dr.Elbl lives as if it was just another procedure.

Posted on July 24th, 2015