Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Francisco Fuentes
Dr. Francisco Fuentes, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Fuentes is affiliated with Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center. Dr. Fuentes has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Francisco Fuentes has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs, those that make breathing difficult or impossible, and those that affect entire organ systems, like the renal system.
Critical care specialists are typically found in a hospital's intensive care unit where they monitor patients with life-threatening conditions and make determinations as to the best course of treatment.
Dr. Francisco Fuentes has the following 18 expertise
- Heart Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
- High Cholesterol
- Blood Clot
- Heart Block
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Attack
- Unstable Angina
- Coronary Disease
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Failure
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
Dr. Francisco Fuentes has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 5
Patients' Choice Award (2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Fuentes is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
49 Years Experience
Universitat De Valencia
Graduated in 1969
Morristown Medical Center
Dr. Francisco Fuentes accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Of Texas Health Science Center, 6431 Fannin St, Houston, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Francisco Fuentes in this video.
Dr. Francisco Fuentes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.