Dr. Francisco J Gonzalez Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Francisco J Gonzalez?

Dr. Gonzalez is very professional and explains complex medical conditions and procedures in a clear manner. He is friendly and makes the patient feel comfortable.

Efficient, courteous staff.

We drove to El Paso from Las Cruces because Dr. Gonzales was recommended to us and we were not disappointed. I will refer friends that need this type of medical assistance.

Excellent Doctor

Dr. G. listened well, and made me feel welcome. Diagnosis and treatment were effective, and non-threatening.

Quick and courteous

Great staff, great Doctor, clean office and a positive atmosphere. Recommended!

Dr Gonzalez is the best, he is very professional, very positive and explains things to you in a way that it is really easy to understand, he makes you feel welcome and shows compassion and respect for his patients.

I've been a patient of Dr Gonzalez for a few years now and I'm very satisfied and happy with the care I've received, from Dr Gonzalez to the staff you feel like family and to me that means a lot. I would definitely recommend him to anyone that needs the care of a Dr .

Defibrillator Deactivation

The staff was exceptional. My father arrived by ambulance and on a stretcher. They quickly cleared the waiting room for easy access and we were attended quickly in an exam room. First staff did the vitals followed by a tech who read my fathers defibrillator/pacemaker. Dr. Gonzales was in the exam room very quickly to introduce himself and to assess the situation we were in. He was very compassionate and understanding. Our father is 95 years old and needed to have his defibrillator deactivated. All this was accomplished with the least amount of trauma and discomfort as possible to our father. Everything was done in a timely manner and very professional. Just wish our paths had crossed earlier!

Dr Gonzalez is a wonderful doctor. He made me feel very comfortable and eased my worries regarding the procedure. I will be recommending him to everyone. He took excellent care of me!