Dr. Francisco J Gutierrez Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Francisco J Gutierrez?

Don't depend on him for actual help

My husband ended up in the ER in the middle of the night for extreme back pain while on vacation. Dr. Gutierrez came into the room with an attitude that made my husband say "I feel like we just got in trouble for something" The doctor spent maybe five minutes with us, didn't even look at or touch his back, lectured us about pain medication, gave my husband a shot in the arm and sent us home. My husband couldn't even get back into the wheel chair and we had to have an orderly help us while he was howling out in pain. When we got home from vacation we found out he had ruptured a disc in his back. I wouldn't recommend this doctor to anyone. He had zero bedside manner and did nothing to educate us on how to best support him until we could return home. In fact he made us feel as though we were wrong for even going to the hospital. I would give negative stars if possible.