Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Francisco R Halili Sr has the following 1 specialty
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
I was diagnosed with breast cancer and was refered to dr halili for my mastectomy. I was so affraid and depressed to hear the bad news and to make matters worst I was without insurance and fighting for medicaid. I paid for my first visit with dr halili as self pay and it was a decent amount after that the hospital agreed to put me down as pending medicaid and did the surgery he was gentle yet affirmative that I would b ok and got through the surgery better than expected through out my ordeal the staff at his office worked hard to get me through this and I'm now recovering and on my way to remission. I highly recommend dr halili to anyone needing general surgery couldn't feel more blessed..
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2012, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
30 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Brookdale University Hospital And Medical Center
Dr. Francisco R Halili Sr accepts the following insurance providers.
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCentral Florida Surgical Specialists, 2400 N Orange Blossom Trl Ste 202, Kissimmee, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Francisco R Halili Sr in this video.
Dr. Francisco R Halili Sr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kissimmee, FL.