Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Francisco J Hernandez-Ilizaliturri has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Francisco J Hernandez-Ilizaliturri has the following 12 expertise
- Immune System Disorders
- Blood Cancer
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplant
Showing 4 of 4
Dr Hernadez is truly amazing. He has been shockingly available to our entire family and returns calls promptly when we leave a message. He is very attentive, extremely conversational and never rushes us when we have our appointments. I think the longest we have waited is 15 minutes, generally 10 minutes or less. He gives us our options and then takes into account my Father's wishes in the treatment course prescribed. He explains everything thoroughly and always asks if we have additional questions. His staff is equally attentive and always makes us feel welcomed. I am a very critical person and to receive such high marks from me is highly unusual.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Francisco J Hernandez-Ilizaliturri accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Independent Health Encompass HMO
- Independent Health FlexFit HMO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsRoswell Park Cancer Institute, ELM AND CARLTON St, Buffalo, NY
Dr. Francisco J Hernandez-Ilizaliturri is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.