I have been to Dr. CARDENAS several times and would recommend him highly. He’s caring and has an excellent bedside manner.

This doctor has been extremely kind and empathetic to me! He was both kind and compassionate while also telling me exactly what I needed to hear in regards to saving my stomach! He didn't sugarcoat the issue and made me feel like he truly cared if I continued to ruin my stomach with nsaid medicine! He saved my stomach and I wish more doctors would have the same manner as him instead of telling you what you want to hear! thank goodness for you and all that you do Dr Cardenas!!

Worst medical experience of my life. He gave me a fifty page pamphlet to read and assumed I was on Medicare. He also didn't seem to know about newer medicinal developments that are literally changing people's lives - mine included. Since making the decision to leave his practice I am close to remission. If I'd stayed, he likely would have of opted for surgery. He shouldn't be allowed to provide medical care for people, because he simply does not care.

Dr. Francisco J Cardenas is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Austell, GA.