Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Francisco J Rodriguez Jr
Dr. Francisco J Rodriguez Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Arlington, TX, with another office in San Antonio, TX. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Rodriguez is affiliated with Glen Rose Medical Center, Texas Health Huguley Hospital Fort Worth South and Texas Health Arlington Memorial. He speaks English.
Dr. Francisco J Rodriguez Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Francisco J Rodriguez Jr has the following 14 expertise
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Francisco J Rodriguez Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
I really liked Dr Rodriguez when I first met him. I had a very complicated case. It took almost 6 months to get the blocks he needed to do my "signature knee" he was very thorough and explained the procedure in detail. I also was sent to a class that explained the procedure as well. I wasnt happy with the fact that I never seen this man again. I wasnt seen in the hospital or at follow ups, I was rushed out of the hospital (physician owned) to accommodate new patients who were coming in. I was discharged the second day. The staff saw me at follow ups and the surgery's outcome was never explained. I never received an order for physical therapy and I felt of no importance to staff as I had already had my surgery. I never saw this Dr again. I was put on blood thinner that required weekly blood test and when nursing at home was discontinued I wasn't given any direction as to what I should do about having blood work done. I wasnt informed on what to do about continuing or discontinuing the drug. This Dr was awesome at first and I'm very satisfied with the work but there was no bedside manner and the back office staff were of little to no value at all. They dropped the ball with hospital stay and follow up care.
Dr. Rodriguez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1988
University Hospital South Texas Medical Center
Dr. Francisco J Rodriguez Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Francisco J Rodriguez Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington, TX.