Dr. Francisco Jaume Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Francisco Jaume?

Posted on November 15th, 2017

Great job on my hip !!

Best doctor for knee and shoulder issues

Posted on September 8th, 2017

Had two tears in my knee repaired and love the results. Awesome doctor!

Terrific Ortho Surgeon

Posted on July 21st, 2017

I had let a problem with my thumb linger for many years. Dr. Jaume explained the procedure, allayed my fears and my thumb has been working perfectly ever since.

Posted on December 5th, 2016

I ended up with an infection immediately. It took a week to get in where he used a needle to take out the puss which he didn't want to get his hands dirty. When the antibiotics ran out he was on vacation and the office told me to go to er. The er told me that I needed surgery to remove hardware that my body rejected and gave me more antibiotics. Well he avoided my calls after that. I had to go to three surgeons before I was accepted to have the removal cause it was so complicated. It was enlightening that when I went back to his office to get my medical records there was a line of people waiting with me for theirs. He is in it for the money only.

Posted on December 30th, 2015

I found this Dr. to be rude and condescending. Before my surgery it took YRMC nurses 7 attempts to insert a catheter and never could. Dr. Jaume then showed up in the pre-op asking what was taking so long I asked if at this point we should get someone else. He then in a condescending tone said to me," you are not the only Pt with difficult veins." then sent in his anesthesiologist who then put my catheter in first try with no gloves and poking the same hand that had been done and failed two times already which left me a Raynauds Pt with bruising for a month. I was a phlebotomist for years and have worked in the medical field of which I still do with 20 years experience. Dr. Jaume spoke to me as if I was an ignorant 2 year old and showed his lack of professionalism when his schedule was getting behind do to incompetent nurses......I will never use Dr. Jaume ever again nor will I recommend him to anyone.

Recent surgery

Posted on June 9th, 2015

Dr Jaume very professional and detail oriented tells you what to expect and what to do after surgery if you follow his instructions you will heal up quickly people who don't follow instructions are the ones who complain trying to shift the blame to the doctor my second operation within a year due to car accident healing great do your therapy thanks dr Jaume

Love him

Posted on April 3rd, 2015

Had bi-lateral hip replacements in 2012. Dr. Jaume is the best! :)

An Incompetent Dr

Posted on June 18th, 2013

After being referred to Dr Jaume, I got to see him for about 2 minutes. He did not give me any time to ask questions and he obviously did not spend enough time with me to determine the problem. I have had medium to severe pain for months, and after finally having an MRI done, Dr Jaume says nothing is wrong. The most he offered was to give me a shot to reduce inflammation. I am seeking another Dr who won't prescribe "shot in the dark" treatment. To add to this terrible experience, the staff that takes care of insurance authorizations was very rude every time I talked to her.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR!

Posted on April 3rd, 2013

I did not choose Dr. Juame. He was the ortho surgeon on call at the local ER. He performed my needed surgery and then stopped by each morning for under 2 minutes each time. He didn't care about my level of pain when released from the hospital and I had to press him to write me an order for physical therapy. My follow-up visit at his office (which was filthy and poorly staffed) was equally as brief after waiting almost 40 minutes beyond my scheduled appt. There are many other orthopedic surgeons in the Prescott/Prescott Valley area and I STRONGLY recommend that you go to someone other than Dr. Juame!

Great doctor!

Posted on March 20th, 2013

Dr. Jaume took very good care of me when I broke my wrist from a fall in December. I'm very glad I went to him. He was professional and thorough in his explanation to me every time I went to see him. He had to perform surgery on my wrist and he helped to make everything go smoothly for us, (husband and myself) with the hospital and arrangements. He has a very pleasant personality and I would highly recommend him! Thank you, Dr. Jaume!

Too rushed..

Posted on July 16th, 2012

Felt too rushed. First time in he did well and physically examined me and gave me time to ask questions, etc. At the two follow up appointments I felt pushed and when I had questions and asked for 'strengthening excercises' all he did was hand me a paper and basically walked me out. I have met people since then who have very similar injuries and their Dr's all really pushed therapy and exercise.. Dr Jaume just seemed to want to push me out the door.

after 3 bad surgeries on knee

Posted on May 28th, 2012

3 bad surgeries from him, permantly disabled & still falls.. Please seek another Dr. going 2 new Dr 2 see if any help can be done.