More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Francisco J Montemayor MD
Dr. Francisco J Montemayor, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with another office in San Antonio, TX. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. He speaks English.
Dr. Francisco J Montemayor has 2 locations
Dr. Francisco J Montemayor has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Francisco J Montemayor has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Francisco J Montemayor is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Self-verified patient of Dr. Francisco J Montemayor - Posted on August 18th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Francisco J Montemayor - Posted on December 12th, 2014
Dr. Frank is by far and away the very best doctor EVER. I wish he could be my GP. He has been my step daughters doctors since birth (oldest is 13) and he is my son's dr (6 months old). He came to hospital to meet us right after his birth, did his circumcision before we left hospital. AWAYS makes us feel welcome and asks how the other kids are doing. Knows them all by name and spouses name. He should teach a class to all other doctors on how to keep patients. I bet if his patients didn't outgrow him (by becoming an adult lol) they would stay with him forever! There are not enough good things I can say about him or his staff. They are all just wonderful. I love them!
Happy Camper :-)
Self-verified patient of Dr. Francisco J Montemayor - Posted on August 4th, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. Francisco J Montemayor - Posted on January 9th, 2014
most amazing pediatrician ever
Self-verified patient of Dr. Francisco J Montemayor - Posted on January 18th, 2013
Dr. M and his entire staff are amazing, from getting you seen as quickly as possible, to being kind and patient with children and parents, and the doctor himself is just literally the best doctor i have ever had for my children. I tell everyone about this office and am so thankful to have him as my children's pediatrician. The nurses are all patient and kind and loving, and treat you like family the moment you come thru the door!!
27 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1992
University Of Texas Health Science Center
Dr. Francisco J Montemayor Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Francisco J Montemayor
Dr. Francisco Montemayor is a member of Bexar County Medical Society, Texas Medical Association, American Medical Association. Dr. Montemayor is accepting new patients. Dr. Montemayor is board certified. Dr. Montemayor is affiliated with Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hosp,Methodist Hospital,Methodist Stone Oak Hospital.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Francisco J Montemayor is similar to the following 4 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.