Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Type 1 Diabetes Get type 1 diabetes facts, including causes, signs, symptoms & more.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Francisco Hernandez
Dr. Francisco Hernandez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL, with another office in Miami, FL. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism. Dr. Hernandez is affiliated with Larkin Community Hospital, Kendall Regional Medical Center and Larkin Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Francisco Hernandez has the following 1 specialty
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system involve an over-abundance, or deficiency of a certain hormone. While there is a range when it comes to the amount of a hormone that is deemed normal in a human, these specialists determine whether a person's amount of hormone is indicative of a health concern. Two conditions this specialist might treat are diabetes and obesity.
Dr. Francisco Hernandez has the following 7 expertise
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Lipid Disorders
- Thyroid Cancer
Dr. Francisco Hernandez has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Francisco Hernandez is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
this is one of the few doctors that do spend time with the patient. Explains everything in detail and makes you feel very comfortable. He is very knowledgeable and knows how to comunicate it
Dr. Hernandez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Larkin Community Hospital
Kendall Regional Medical Center
Larkin Community Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Francisco Hernandez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.