2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Francisco J Pages?

Fake reviews!

TAKE NOTICE! Read the reviews posted! Notice that none of the “Excellent” ratings are accompanied by a full review, whereas most of the “Poor” ratings have an accompanying review describing the reasons for their rating. I was an unwilling patient of this man for almost a month, and was subjected to the worst treatment imaginable. Please, do yourself a favor, read the full reviews and take heed. They are all true and accurate. Also, be aware of the actions taken by the Florida Board of Medicine in March of 2015!

Boss

Doctor has his hands in too many different things, and does not treat patients.

Warning!

I wish I had had the benefit of reading these reviews before being admitted by him. Take heed!

This Guy Is Crazy

I had a panic attack and he refused to discharge me for three days. He never showed up for appointments before midnight, if at all. He yelled at me when I tried to talk to him. He did not know his own hospital procedure, and the staff all seemed to know he is crazy and warned me to just smile and stroke his ego. He is obviously very insecure and mentally unstable. I wish there was a way to give him less than one star.

needed to speak up

Last May my brother was admitted by another psychiatrist's professional certificate (crisis) to Mt. Sinai hospital around 9pm. 24 hours later,with me refusing to leave until I was sure he would be seen by the on-call doctor, Pages showed up, antagonised by the fact that he had been told I was waiting to speak with him. Pages presents as very unprofessional and unstable himself.Other patients' families spoke up as soon as they felt empowered and had similar complaints. I filed grievances with the hospital and AHCA and I urge anyone whose experience was unacceptable to do the same.

Unreliable, does not listen, minimal interaction

This guy looks crazy and sounds crazy. He lacks compassion and is extremely egotistical and insecure. He does not show up for scheduled visits in the hospital, and sometimes does not show up for days. He informs you that you will be discharged the next day and then does not show up for several days to complete the discharge.

Dr. Francisco J Pages is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hialeah, FL.