Dr. Francisco Pena Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Francisco Pena?

Good, caring doctor who listens and understands.

Posted on August 25th, 2017

Dr. Pena listens to my concerns. He provides advice in a calm but focused way that helps me know what I need to do to feel better.

Person below HAS NO CLUE what they are talking about!!

Posted on January 1st, 2014

First of all, Dr. Pena suffered from alcoholism, if you had the brains to ask him yourself, he would've been more than willing to share that with you. I've been seeing him since I was in HS and I'm now 26. If his wife was really that bad, or his staff, do any of you think I'd still be seeing him?! And the comment about him getting arrested at his office and to look at the medical boards site, if you had paid attention, you would've seen that those infractions happened in the 1970's, which also happened to be in the height of his alcoholism. So get the facts before trying to ruin someone's reputation, please. He is one of THE BEST DOCTORS I have seen in a long time!

All about the cash

Posted on September 4th, 2013

I won't go into the details of the illness, but I was in the mist of a recurring illness which the doctor has been treating. I have medicine the doctor gave me in case this infection ever reoccurs. Well it raised it's ugly head just last week. I had my antibioctics (excuse my spelling and typing) but they had expired. The only way to prevent me from suffering from 105 fevers is to take this medicine when this first starts up. Otherwise it is very bad indeed. I called and even had my wife leave my side and beg the doctor to call in a "refill". He said no and his staff, laughed. I went in today and had a appointment and I told him I was disappointed and thank God the 2007 pills still worked. He got mad and had the never to say...and strike me dead if these words did not come from his mouth...."What am I suppost to do? Read your file and call in a prescription? If I do that, HOW AM I GOING TO BE COMPENSATED? I DON'T WORK FOR FREE!!!!! Whow I couldn't believe what I heard. What has happened to our family doctors. I'll never go back to a doctor where money issues come before healt.

Lack of attention to detail.

Posted on March 1st, 2013

APPOINTMENTS WERE KEPT ON TIME. LACK OF ATTENTION TO DETAIL. NO HANDS-ON INSPECTION OF INJURY SITE. VISUAL ONLY. NO RECOMMENDATIONS FOR HOME CARE. NO FOLLOW-UP AFTER OFFICE VISIT.

Posted on August 14th, 2012

very good in all matters

My all-time favorite doctor

Posted on May 19th, 2011

I would highly recommend Dr. Pena. If it were not for his office dropping my health insurance, I would be seeing him until one of us died! That might be an exaggeration, but he is trustworthy, knowledgeable, reliable, caring, and a great in-office surgeon. He gets to know you, and treats you as a whole person, not just for your current illness. I've gone to him for several years, and do not mind the wait, as I know he is giving other patients the same time and consideration that he gives me. I just bring something to do. The 2 nurse practitioners, the staff, and the office manager (his wife) are also excellent.

Posted on May 12th, 2011

Dr pena takes alot of time with patients and his knowlegde and courstesy is amazing. he was so kind to my mom which gets really nervous around doctors.

Posted on October 28th, 2009

routine checkup was billed with special medical codes not routine codes big hassle with insurance still not paid

Azmi Dassuqi

Posted on February 9th, 2009

Dr Pena is the most wonderful doctor. He has cared for my Mother, and I trust his judgment in all aspects of life and medical knowledge.

Posted on July 14th, 2017