Dr. Francisco Prieto Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Francisco Prieto?

Picked up on my heart problem

Posted on May 2nd, 2012

One of the best all-round physicians I've come across in my 77 years. Only one who picked up on heart sounds, sent me to cardiologist, and on to heart valve replacement. Never seems rushed, gentle humor, I have complete confidence in him. The reason I"m posting here is, I can't understand what happened with the other poster.

Missed major problem.

Posted on December 30th, 2008

I have symptoms of renal failure after having a colonoscopy. He told me we would further investigate this at my next visit in 3 months. I feel like he has washed his hands of me and doesn't want to be bothered by me.

Posted on July 24th, 2012