Dr. Francisco J Torres Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Francisco J Torres?

Excellent service

During the last 3 years with Depressive Disorders, i met Dr Torres who changed my life with his professionalism. Also his staff is very friendly and helpful.

He is the best doctor I have seen, he has been treating me for about 2 years and I can say I have never felt so good, I really recommend him, also his staff is really nice and helpful.

Great consult overall

Dr. Torres already knew my case and treated me and my case with respect. He takes the time to listen and answer all questions. He was patient and kind to explain the diagnosis and to provide the steps to follow to continue the treatment.

Depression

Dr. Torres has been treating me for chronic depression for three years, and after dealing with this for over 15 years I can truly say he is an amazing doctor he always puts my needs first even when I became frustrated with him. He is extremely kind and welcoming. The staff is amazing and in theee years I have never had to wait over 10 minutes to be seen.

Worst ever

This doctor and P.A dont really listen and are very condescending its like you are lucky to have them as your doctor.Cant see how they keep clients with that attitude dont waist your time find another.oh by the way watch your wallet

All staff and Dr are very helpful patient and considerate

ADHD treatment

Dr. Torres has been treating my son for ADHD since he was about 5 years old. Doctor Torres always takes his time to speak with my son and myself regarding his overall health status. With the help of Dr. Torres my son has had a drastic improvement in his behavior and school grades. I would highly recommend Dr. Torres.

This Doctor is very rude, intuitive, that he makes you feel worse. He doesn't have the capasity to teat patients.

Terrible place. Wanted to charge $800 to fill out simple paper work for my employer... Who does that?? Place sucks

The ratings speak for themselves. Receptionists are rude and condescending. Attempted to register a complaint with office manager. The end result was discontinuance of services. Doctor believes his staff and not his customer with legitimate concern. Other patients were treated the same on this day. Does not seem like an isolated incident at all. Whatever happened to giving the customer the benefit of the doubt or the customer is always right. Sensitivity training for office staff is long overdue. Dr. Torres you are wrong about us and about your decision to discontinue services.

Extremely patient, professional, and understanding. I would highly recommend... By far.. Better than other Doctors in his form of practice, I've taken my 16 yr old daughter to other doctors and no other has topped Mr Torres... Can't emphasize enough how much of a listener he is...and remembers everything you tell him from previous appointments...Our family has tremendously seen a great improvement in our daughter since we have been seen by him. Can not thank him enough. Awesome doctor.

First Dr that new exactly what going on with my kids fantastic Dr have seen several all over the valley and I can't recommend this Dr enough