Dr. Francisco G Valencia Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Francisco G Valencia?

Great Dr

Dr Valencia was the Peds Ortho doctor in the ED when my son was seen with a broken arm. I loved the way he was with my son and with me. He spoke to my son as a young man and not like he was a 2 yr old. When he said that my son needed surgery I asked him if he could be the one to do it. Dr Valencia added him to his surgery list for the next day. It was after this that I found out his reputation as being one of the best. He kept me and my son informed on every step and checked on my son several times during his stay. I would recommend him to any parent whos child needs orthopeadic surgery.

How do you judge

Great reputation but I felt like we were just another case. I had to call him and then after that call didnt hear anything from him. No follow up. Definately not my greatest experience with a Dr.

jose

He is very good at what he does we like him alot. and very profesional and loves kids.

Dr. Francisco G Valencia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.