Dr. Francisco Xynos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Francisco Xynos?

Posted on July 3rd, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Xynos by my gynecologist and was very pleased with the care I received from him. He is very thorough and has an excellent bedside manner. I believe he saved my life last year when he operated on me for ovarian cancer, and he was very reassuring when I was more scared than I have ever been . When I visit him now he asks if I have any questions as soon as he comes in the examining room and spends as much time as I need answering my questions thoroughly, even though some are probably silly to him. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone needing a gynecological oncologist. He is a fine doctor!

The Best

Posted on November 9th, 2010

I was referred to this dr by my primary and was totally surprise when I met him. His bedside matters are just unbelieveable. He is a warm, caring individual who doesn't look at color. He sits down and explain everything and set your mind at ease. I had minor surgery and he and his team relaxed me and it was a breeze. So this dr is ONE of the best...............

Excellent Doctor

Posted on April 30th, 2010

Dr. Xynos did a wonderful job with my surgery and after care. He goes out of his way to let you know he is truly interested in what is wrong with you and gives an outline of care so you know exactly what is going on. He checks to make sure you are satified with the nurses and office staff. His bedside manner is wonderful and caring. Great doctor!

Quality of care for Billie Jo Easter

Posted on August 16th, 2009

Dr. Xynos was the only oncologist I dealt with while helping my mother with her cancer diagnosis and prognosis who told us exactly what was going on, leveled with us as to the condition and impending end of life.He was compassionate, spent as much time with us as we needed and wanted, and had a great surgical team.Dr. Xynos gets the highest rating from me! Thank you Dr. Xynos. Mom is with Dad in heaven. You were right-she had just weeks. She lived 3 weeks after I brought her home on Hospice.

Posted on December 3rd, 2017