Dr. Franco Vigna Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Franco Vigna?

Posted on August 6th, 2016

Excellent Dr he did surgery on three disks .had no problems. He's the best and would recommend him to anyone.

Ilona Kosa-Welker

Posted on March 6th, 2012

He's honest, professional, personable and the staff is equally as great. He has helped me with my back and continues to treat me with additional medical problems. I trust him thoroughly and am so blessed to have him as my doctor. Dr. Vigna is not about doing surgeries just because he totally evaluates, runs tests and checks out every option. He listens to what his patients have to say and sees things through. He won't lead anyone on, doesn't falsify the information about ones health options, he's a truly great doctor.

EXCELLENT, PERSONABLE, PROFESSIONAL

Posted on January 20th, 2012

DR VIGNA COVERS ALL THE SUBJECT SURROUNDING THE MAIN ISSUE AND IS VERY CONSIDERATE OF YOUR COMFORT AND WELL BEING.

Posted on January 18th, 2012

Dr Vigna is wonderful. I have never felt so confident with a dr before, as I have with him. He fully explained the surgery to me, and also what I could expect the outcome to be. I am very thankful to have him as my doctor and would reccomened him to anyone.

Posted on December 20th, 2011

Dr Vigna is the most caring doctor I've ever had! His bedside manner is exceptional!! Having any type of spinal surgery is frightening!! But Dr. Vigna's caring ways takes away some of your fears and worrys. I highly recommend Dr Vigna to family and friends.

Posted on September 28th, 2017