Dr. Francois E Alouf Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Francois E Alouf?

Excellent psychiatrist, pleasant demeanor and compassionate nature.

Dr. Alouf is a gifted psychiatrist. He has helped me more than anyone else I've gone to. He diagnosed my problems correctly and has me on a course of medications that have provided great relief. Also, he's a very nice man; kind, empathetic and funny.

I strongly recommend Dr. Alouf if you are in search of an understanding therapist to work with. He is reliable, listens well and has a great amount of sensitivity. He is a combination of intellect and heart. I have been working with him for since August, 2012 and have made improvements in terms of my ability to open up to another person. Although I believe in the curative aspects of psychotherapy, the process itself has not been easy for me...it's an awkward situation whereby I am narrating intimate issues to a stranger. However, his sense of pacing meaning allowing me to take my time is quite remarkable. His patience is enormous. After these many months, I have become quite attached to him and I was able to tell him what our therapeutic relationship has meant to me and this in and on itself is both healing and transforming for someone like me who is easily intimidated by closeness. If you are in the market searching after a failed therapeutic alliance or, not making progress in talk therapy, he maybe able to help. He has helped me!

Dr. Francois E Alouf is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.