Dr. Francois Blaudeau Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Francois Blaudeau?

Tubal Reversal

Posted on October 26th, 2016

Dr. Blaudeau and his staff are very attentive. He helped me get my tubal reversal and after 8 months I got a positive pregnancy test unfortunately I had a miscarriage, but I am so greatful that he did such a great job on my surgery.

Best Doctor Ever

Posted on August 23rd, 2016

I love this doctor and his great staff!! He is definitely the best doctor I've even encountered.

best doctor ever.

Posted on April 25th, 2016

My favorite doctor in the world. He saved my life and treats you with respect and brutal honesty. He and Dr.Isis are the only doctors I feel like I can trust.

So Grateful.

Posted on August 17th, 2013

Had surgery (he recommended a super cervical and least invasive) almost 7 years ago and I still remember the wonderful care I received from Dr. Francois Blaudeau. I flew in from another state and still tell my friends to this day it is worth any flight and any time off from work it requires to be treated by this superb physician! Thank you Dr. Blaudeau for giving me the care every woman should receive so that she is comfortable making some of the toughest decisions in her life and for her life !! I am sure that you are an awesome attorney now as well. Blessings to you and your family.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on June 11th, 2013

I would like to start out by saying he is a very sweet funny can of guy my experience with him has been nothing but GREAT .I started out want Dr. Blaudeau to help me have another baby by getting my tubes reversed we went through with that my check up after the surgery was good he explain to me and my husband what would happen next and what all was done my husband couldn't stop talking about how good of a doctor he was and even wanted to go back to Birmingham to have our baby when that time come but unfortunately when our bill came we didn't know that he wasn't in our network and that was a let down and plus we wouldn't be able to use him anymore because once the insurance paid the hospital for what was done we were charged 2300 so imagine that let down but another let down was when I went to have my HSG my tube were still blocked so no baby with out IVF to expensive so I contacted Dr. Blaudeau he welcome me back to the office and sit down and see what we could do unfortunately i hit another road block the hospital didn't want to do another surgery if i didn't pay 2300 past due balance in full that wasn't about to go down with Christmas being so close around that time but i can say that his office staff was helpful in trying to find a doctor in my network but unfortunately again they only want to do IVF I don't see at this time so right now my baby dreams are gone but my all over experience with Dr.Blaudeau has been nothing but wonderful an i would definitely recommend him and his staff and if I every move to the Birmingham area he would be the first doctor I would go to for female problems Thank You Guys for everything

Love him!

Posted on May 1st, 2012

Dr. Blaudeau worked with my mother at HealthSouth which is how he became my doctor. From the start, he was very caring with an excellent bedside manner. He was my doctor for over ten years. If I could have taken him with me when I moved I would have! I would highly recommend him. He is very knowledgeable. When I needed surgery, he patiently answered all of my questions and was there for me from beginning to end. He walked me through my diagnosis, he carefully explained what was going to happen and what did happen with the aid pictures taken during my exam. Not once did I feel like just another patient to him. Dr. Blaudeau is a great doctor.

The most caring Dr. I have ever been to....

Posted on November 21st, 2011

I have had several surgeries with Dr. Bladeau. He is so sweet, caring & educated. He always treated me like I was one of his own children & made me feel so loved.

The caring doctor

Posted on July 23rd, 2011

Dr. Bladeau was overall a very caring person, what I like mostly about him is his passion to care for his patients and the babies that he delivers. I have recommended him to alot of my friends and they agree when I say he is the best and I would definitely go back to him If I were to ever get pregnant again, it was a pleasure to be his patient.

Dr. Blaudeau is a wonderful person & doctor.

Posted on October 10th, 2009

I have been going to Dr. Blaudeau for the past six years, since I was 18 years of age, for all of my gynecological needs. I would not trust anyone else to help me in this category. He is such a wonderful person and makes me feel extremely comfortable throughout my appointment. He and his staff are very professional and caring. Now that I am expecting, I chose Dr. Blaudeau to be by my side through the rollercoaster of my first pregnancy! I feel comfortable asking him any question that I may have and he answers it professionally. I always reccomend him to all of my friends, pregnant or not!

Wonderful understanding very sweet doctor

Posted on February 19th, 2009

Dr. Blaudeau is wonderful. He takes wonderful care of his patients. I would recommend him to any woman looking for a good doctor knowing that they will be well taken care of.

Great Doctor!

Posted on January 29th, 2009

This is a great doctor he takes time to listen to paitents, and will help in any way possible.

Posted on December 16th, 2016