Dr. Francois J Geoffroy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Francois J Geoffroy?

fantastic

he is a excellent dr, takes time to explain your health and is extremely caring. I would recommend him to anyone. I was a cancer patient of his, and if it came down to having to have a cancer dr again he would be the only one I would have.

Compassionate

Absolutely wonderful doctor. Compassionate and always very upbeat and positive, which is tough in his line of work. I actually look forward to seeing him and he has changed my outlook about having cancer. Will always be grateful for his care and concern -- he goes above and beyond like no other doctor I have ever known!

Excellent doctor!

I think he is an very caring and wonderful doctor! my mom has been his patient for 3 years and i can not say one bad thing about him! He is such a caring and compassionate man! he is always willing to answer any questions we have! His staff is super nice and friendly to and we just have really grown to love all of them! He makes my mom feel like she is very important and not just another patient!

Dr. Geoffroy made my cancer experience a lot easier, smoother, less scarey then it could have been. Thank you so much to Dr. Geoffroy!

Dr. Francois J Geoffroy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Peoria, IL.