Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Francois LaFleche
Dr. Francois LaFleche, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Safety Harbor, FL. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. LaFleche is affiliated with Mease Hospital - Dunedin, Mease Countryside Hospital and Mease Hospitals. He speaks English.
Dr. Francois LaFleche has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Francois LaFleche is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
I saw This doctor when I was in massive pain. The staff at the hospital was wonderful but he ruined my experience. He didn't listen and he treated me like I was a cadaver and not a patient. His bedside manner was horrible and he treated me like an addict and not a patient in real pain. Multiple times he brought me to tears and my examination was excruciating. He didn't listen and interrupted me constantly. At the end he didn't even have an idea what was wrong with me and sent me home. He should not be an ER doctor.
Dr. LaFleche is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mease Hospital - Dunedin
Mease Countryside Hospital
28 Years Experience
Universite De Montreal
Graduated in 1985
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions3231 McMullen Booth Rd, Safety Harbor, FL
Dr. Francois LaFleche is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Safety Harbor, FL.