Dr. Francois Lette Is this you?

A top notch physician

Posted on December 29th, 2010

I've seen Dr. Lette for an annual physical for the past five years. He has monitored my recovery from cancer and has advised me on several other maladies of a mature adult. He is very thorough, answers questions completely, and has empathy for his patients.

Posted on February 28th, 2010

I finally found a doctor that I felt cared about my health. Was a great experience, and I highly recommend Dr. Lette.

COPD