Dr. Francoise M Veneroni Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Francoise M Veneroni?

Nothing positive to say here.

She must have written the five star reviews herself.

Rude

Maybe this doctor picks and chooses who she is nice to but one person who wrote a previous review took the words right out of my mouth. This doctor is rude, obnoxious and has poor bedside manner. She was rude even before I could answer the first question she asked after she walked in, so I know the problem wasn’t me. I’m DEFINITELY not returning and will be finding another doctor who is more pleasant that can address my health concerns with more care. I walked out of that office with more stress.

Very good doctor

Good Doctor. Very nice and professional. Experienced.

My thought about Dr, Veneroni

Dr, Veneroni is an excellent doctor. She delivered my baby by C section and she was unbelievable. I had preeclampsia and although I was really scared, the security she transmitted to me helped me go through all of that situation. I personally recommend her as a wonderful professional.

Excellent Doctor! Very professional and reliable.

It is rare to find a nice doctor as Dr. Francoise Veneroni who dedicates lots of time to her patients, giving them the right care and cure, and being extremely human and available. I highly recommend her !

rudest most unprofessional doctor I have ever met

The rest of the doctors in the practice are excellent but she is very rude and has no bedside manner. she has no idea how a person should be treated. mean and disrespectful. makes me want to find a new ob practice. the excellence of the other docs does not make up for her attitude and behavior. i have no confidence in what she recommends and found her to be uncaring and just plain nasty. i have never had a doctor treat me the way she did.

Dr. Francoise M Veneroni is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Weston, FL.