- Community Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center Southern Campus
- Southern Ocean Medical Center
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frank A Abenante MD
Dr. Frank A Abenante, MD is a doctor primarily located in Manahawkin, NJ. They have 28 years of experience. Their specialties include Neurology, Psychiatry.
Dr. Frank A Abenante has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Frank A Abenante has the following 12 expertise
- Mood Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Personality Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Depressive Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Mental Illness
28 Years Experience
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Frank A Abenante Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Frank A Abenante
Dr. Abenante graduated from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School in 1992. Dr. Abenante works in Manahawkin, NJ and specializes in Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Abenante is affiliated with Community Medical Center, Monmouth Medical Center Southern Campus and Southern Ocean Medical Center.