Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frank B Adams DO
Dr. Frank B Adams, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Sonora, CA. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Frank B Adams has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Frank B Adams has the following 10 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Abdominal Pain
39 Years Experience
University Of North Texas Health Science Center College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Barberton Citizens Hospital
Dr. Frank B Adams Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Frank B Adams's office for more information.
1000 Greenley Rd Sonora, CA : (209) 532-5000
More about Dr. Frank B Adams
Dr.Adams is Board Certified in Internal Medicine and G.I.
Locations & DirectionsSONORA REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER, 1000 Greenley Rd, Sonora, CA
Dr. Frank B Adams is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sonora, CA.