Dr. Frank Albani Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Frank Albani?

DON"T SEE THIS DOCTOR!

Posted on October 21st, 2016

Both father and son are HACKS! They perform unnecessary procedures and botch them, leaving you both poorer and worse off than when you came in. Albani Sr. couldn't get the camerascope up my urethra; said I needed outpatient procedure (despite the fact that I never had problems with peeing or with erections). Albani Jr. did the operation, and botched it. Now when I pee I have to reach under and squeeze out last drops so I don't dribble in my underwear, and my erections are shorter and less hard. NEW doctor commented: "Oh, yeah, we've heard horror stories about the Albanis".

A Job Well Done

Posted on December 5th, 2015

Dr. Albani diagnosed a problem I had. The problem was related to urology - his specialty. But, my problem wasn't specifically urological. However, the diagnosis and treatment he suggested was on target and has been confirmed by another specialist and has been treated by surgery. I had a parathyroidectomy removed last week, and this surgery should stope me from having kidney stones. Thanks, Dr. Albani.

Posted on September 1st, 2015

Arrogant staff and disorganized office

Posted on January 25th, 2015

Had a vasectomy by Dr Frank Albani, it was fast, harsh, and almost cruel. I warned a friend who had an appointment for a vasectomy as well with Dr Albani and he missed a week of work from an infection which resulted of Dr Albani's sloppy work. I do not recommend this doctor for vasectomy procedures.

Engineer

Posted on August 21st, 2011

I was diagnosed with prostate cancer. I was told on the spot my only alternative to "living" was to have his son do robotic surgery on me. He said I could have a few weeks to think it over but to book it NO later than the three weeks out. We asked for alternatives to the Davinci' Method, (robotic surgery) we were told there we none. We GOT SEVEN second opionions. (my wife and I) If you are a man looking for a cure and the best possible outcome for Prostate Cancer, Look at Proton Beam therapy first. And don't go to the students... (i.e. hospitals just learning it.) GO TO THE TEACHERS! Go to Loma LInda California and find out why you really can treat prostate cancer without having surgery. Stay away from surgeons. Just our opinion... done it and doing wonderfully. This Doctor GAVE me no other choices and tried to frighten me into surgery.

Posted on October 15th, 2017