Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Frank A Archibeque has 2 locations
601 Dr Martin Luther King Jr Ave NE
Albuquerque, NM 87102
Book Online Now
Dr. Frank A Archibeque has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.<br>The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
Dr. Frank A Archibeque has the following 5 expertise
- CT Scan
- PET Scan
31 Years Experience
Stanford University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Frank A Archibeque Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Frank A Archibeque's office for more information.
601 Dr Martin Luther King Jr Ave NE Albuquerque, NM : (505) 727-8000
10501 Golf Course Rd NW Albuquerque, NM : (505) 298-0301
More about Dr. Frank A Archibeque
Dr. Archibeque has split his time since 2001 between Kern Radiology and a practice in Albuquerque, NM. Dr. Archibeque graduated from Stanford University School of Medicine in Palo Alto, CA in 1987. He completed his residency in radiology at the University of New Mexico Medical Center in Albuquerque and stayed the next year to complete a fellowship in Body Imaging from the same center. Born and raised in Albuquerque, two cities and two states are now called home by Dr Archibeque Bakersfield and Albuquerque California and New Mexico.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Frank A Archibeque is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.