Dr. Frank B Arian Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Frank B Arian?

So Relatable

Dr. Arian is the most blue collar, real and relatable doctor I have ever seen. He made my visit so comfortable and relaxing. Actually cant wait to go back.

Might be the best Doctor I have ever had!

It is extremely rare, and getting almost impossible, to find a Doctor that spends appropriate amount of time with you during a visit. You cannot leave Dr. Arian's office unless you completely understand everything you need to know about any issues or whatever your specific agenda is for that time. Couple that with an ontime record that is unheard of, his attention to detail and ability to listen to you without talking at you are all attributes that are much appreciated. Add in Josefina who runs the office like an army sergeant, meticulous and efficient, respectful and caring, I can't think of anyone else I would trust my healthcare to.

Great office and Doctor

Dr Arian is so conscientious and really takes his time with his patients. It is a very small office but runs so efficiently. I have never had to wait for more than a few minutes to get the appointment started and usually see him within 5 minutes after the initial blood pressure, weight, etc. I really think I get great care there and will continue with Dr Arian and his staff for as long as I live in this area!

Excellent service

Dr Arian is one of the few Doctors that is very timely with his appointments and is always a excellent listener to what the patient has to say. He takes time to explain any situation that is not clear to the patient. He is a real partner with a patient in caring for the health of a person. Very knowledgeable in many areas and will refer to a specialist if needed. Very helpful office staff also.

Superb family physician

Dr. Arian has been the primary care physician for my very ill husband and me since our move to Palm Springs last year. He is caring, knowledgeable, spends sufficient time with his patients, is punctual, and his office is easy to reach and runs efficiently. We would recommend him without qualification.

Family service every time!

Always great and through he is the next best thing to having a Dr. come to the house super fast!!

Great Doctor

My whole family goes to Dr. Arian, my mom, dad, husband and me. he will sit and listen to you without rushing you.

Great care provided

I have been Dr Arian’s patient for more than ten years. My wife and in-laws are also his patients. Superb care and treatment given along with full explanations of medical care, medications and options .

Excellent Doctor

Dr Frank Arian is how all doctors should be..he is caring, a good listener, and very knowledgeable. He is so friendly, and he talks on our level so that you understand everything he is saying. If you are looking for a great doctor, please try Dr Arian..you will be happy you did!

Dr. Arian saved my life!

4 years ago Dr. Arian diagnosed me with osteomyelitis, sent me for an MRI that immediately put me in the hospital and saved my life. The abscess had burst and poison was headed to my brain and my heart. If it wasn’t for Dr. Arian, I wouldn’t be able to write this review. I owe him my life!.

You Won't Find Anyone Better!

I've trusted my health to Dr. Frank Arian at Victory Physicians for TEN YEARS and would be lost without him. He is always ready to listen, and I can discuss any and every topic without feeling uncomfortable or embarrassed. He & his assistant Josefina run a tight, friendly enterprise -- and I recommend them to everyone I know. He is knowledgeable, compassionate and ready to go the distance (even extra distance!) on your healthy behalf. Perhaps the best perk of all? I've NEVER had to wait more than 5 minutes for my appointment! I will be with Dr Arian till I croak -- many years hence! <<fingers crossed>>

Dr. Arian is always thorough, professional, and friendly. Thank you.

Dr. Frank B Arian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palm Springs, CA.