Dr. Frank T Armstrong Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frank T Armstrong?

Fantastic Team

Dr. Frank T. Armstrong is the best. I have been a patient of his for several years. With both minor and major surgery he always calls to follow up and see if all is well and if I had any questions. Alicia & Andrea are great support and very knowledgeable. Together they are an unbeatable team.

Dr. Frank Armstrong is Outstanding

Dr. Armstrong has been an outstanding source of medical expertise, emotional support and unending treatment options and hope for our family, specifically our son, whom is diagnosed with Hidradenitis Supportiva. Dr. Armstrong consistently works after hours, responds from vacation, communicates via personal text, and always, always provides the best care, in every aspect to our son, and our family as a whole. We support him with the highest recommendation.,

Excellent in every way ,all Dr. Offices should be like this one.

Excellent

Execellent Doctor

Dr. Armstrong has consistently taken the time to make sure that we have understood any procedures and diagnosis made. We sincerely appreciate that.

Excellent patient care and compassion. He really cares about his patients, and takes the time needed to make sure they are informed and comfortable with the diagnosis and procedure. An example of what you want all of your doctors to be like.

Excellent Physician

Dr. Armstrong is amazing! I trust him without question, as I have seen him save someone's life first-hand, with his exceptional knowledge and expertise of skin cancer. When other drs said the spot was fine, Dr. Armstrong pushed for additional testing and found it was not fine, it was cancer. Thankfully, my friend was able to have a successful surgery to remove what turned about to be significant, but was overlooked by everyone but Dr. Armstrong. This is the kind of dr I want on my side!Dr. Armstrong sincerely cares and takes his time with each patient individually to ensure a personal approach to excellent healthcare. My entire family goes to Dr. Armstrong - my kids love him as well and he shows great interest in not only their health, but their schoolwork, grades, sports, etc. I literally cannot say enough about this exceptional physician! I highly recommend him to everyone!

Dr. Armstrong made me feel very comfortable during my visit. I have been to several dermatologists but he was the first to actually go over my body looking for issues. I would highly recommend him!!

Very happy with Dr. Armstrong

Wonderful Doctor

Dr, Armstrong is a very competent dermatologist. He is extremely thorough in his treatment. the office staff is very kind and very professional.

Dr. Frank Armstrong Rating only!!

Dr. Armstrong has his own practice at the Oakhurst office...he is not with the other offices...please, update your records....he is one of the most caring, knowledgeable Drs. I have ever been to...never a wait...easy to get an appt. and he will spend as much time as you need...I have recommended him many times and every person has thanked me...my husband and I both feel very fortunate that he is our Doctor.....