Patient

I had a painful rash and was able to be seen the same day. A biopsy was done without pain. Dr. Armstrong has excellent bedside manner. The nurse Logan as well as the front desk were all polite and helpful. Dr. Armstrong also gave me generous samples to calm my rash saving me money.

Patient

Great Physician and staff!

Fantastic Team

Dr. Frank T. Armstrong is the best. I have been a patient of his for several years. With both minor and major surgery he always calls to follow up and see if all is well and if I had any questions. Alicia & Andrea are great support and very knowledgeable. Together they are an unbeatable team.

Dr. Frank Armstrong is Outstanding

Dr. Armstrong has been an outstanding source of medical expertise, emotional support and unending treatment options and hope for our family, specifically our son, whom is diagnosed with Hidradenitis Supportiva. Dr. Armstrong consistently works after hours, responds from vacation, communicates via personal text, and always, always provides the best care, in every aspect to our son, and our family as a whole. We support him with the highest recommendation.,

Excellent in every way ,all Dr. Offices should be like this one.

Dr. Frank T Armstrong is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Seminole, FL.