Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frank B Dalessandro MD
Dr. Frank B Dalessandro has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system involve an over-abundance, or deficiency of a certain hormone. While there is a range when it comes to the amount of a hormone that is deemed normal in a human, these specialists determine whether a person's amount of hormone is indicative of a health concern. Two conditions this specialist might treat are diabetes and obesity.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Frank B Dalessandro has the following 13 expertise
- Addison Disease
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Gland Issues
- Cushing Disease
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
Showing 5 of 6
Ms. Lucille Caranci
Self-verified patient of Dr. Frank B Dalessandro - Posted on December 18th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Frank B Dalessandro - Posted on March 10th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Frank B Dalessandro - Posted on February 15th, 2013
You can do better.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Frank B Dalessandro - Posted on October 16th, 2011
THEY SHOULD BOTH BE FORCED TO GIVE UP LICENSES!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Frank B Dalessandro - Posted on September 9th, 2009
This father and son act is a complete disgrace to the entire medical profession!! I was very close to a former patient --They did not diagnose a major problem --even though the patient was yellow and lost 20 pounds in 2 weeks!!! They sent the patient to physical therapy--what a disgrace! Can anyone guess??? Yes --CANCER---I having no medical experience at all could diagnose the "problem!" Even my 7 year old daughter made the diagnosis!! I do not think it was intentional- they're just idiots!! I have heard countless stories about the 2 of them. I would not recommend this duo to my enemies pet!!!!!!!!!!!
31 Years Experience
The Warren Alpert Medical School Of Brown University
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Frank B Dalessandro Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
BCBS Rhode Island
- BCBS RI HealthMate Coast to Coast
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsINTERNAL MEDICINE & ENDOCRIN, 1515 Smith St Ste H, North Providence, RI
Dr. Frank B Dalessandro is similar to the following 4 Doctors near North Providence, RI.