Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Frank C Barich has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Frank C Barich has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 18
Frank Barich is a cruel man who doesn't deserve a doctorate. He belittles, insults, & lies to and about his patients. He accuses people of being depressed prescription abusing wastes. He lies constantly on diagnoses of medical issues and tries to cut you off necessary medications. He will not let you talk without interrupting you and raising his voice. He is the worst doctor I have met in my entire life. He refused to keep a prescription of mine going while accusing me of prescription abuse because in his words, "you're covered in tattoos, I know you're a drug abuser." I met with a specialist about my medical issues over a year later and the specialist did the surgery I needed done in 7 minutes and had me under for, I kid you not, 15 minutes. This doctor needs to lose his job and fast before he hurts someone again.
18 Years Experience
University Of Iowa Roy J And Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Legacy Health System
Dr. Frank C Barich accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBethany, 15640 NW Laidlaw Rd, Portland, OR
Dr. Frank C Barich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.