Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frank Barta Jr
Dr. Frank Barta Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Barta is affiliated with Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center, St. Vincent Medical Center and St. Joseph. He speaks English.
Dr. Frank Barta Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Barta is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
St. Vincent Medical Center
Queen Of AngelsHph
46 Years Experience
Johns Hopkins University
Graduated in 1967
Dr. Frank Barta Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1300 N Vermont Ave, Los Angeles, CA
Dr. Frank Barta Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.