Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Frank J Battaglia has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Pap Smear
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Pelvic Exam
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 43
I have been going to Dr. B for 10 years. He is an incredible doctor. He is funny, talks to me the whole time, and makes me feel comfortable during an uncomfortable exam. Some of these reviews are ridiculous. Yes, he is very sarcastic, but that is part of his charm. He has always answered all of my questions and let me voice concerns with no problems. He is not the typical doctor with no personality, but he makes my visit more comfortable and laid back.
I have been going to Dr. B for 20 years! After my first child was born he helped to save my life! My original doctor failed to diagnose post partum eclampsia. I ended up in ICU and almost did not make it. I have had 5 miscarriages and he was always kind and never discouraged me from having another child. He sent me to Baylor for genetic testing and ended up doing many more tests to, determine the problem. I finally did have a second child and I know it came out well due to his care. Last year I had a problem with a breast leaking. Most doctors would have said let's wait and see since your mammogram is good but thank goodness he didn't. I had a papiloma in my duct that could have turned into cancer. He has been great with my daughter. She has had some problems. He has been gentle, kind and supportive with her. He is great and I would recommend him to anyone.
Don't waste your time. Battaglia is arrogant and ignorant and with a dirty outdated office right out of a bad 80s western. He doesn't care about patients is dishonest, steals from insurances and if you argie or he doesnt like you he will refuse to see you. He also licks his lips when examining, quite uncomfortable. Don't waste your time or money with. Him, seen better care for patients at a free clinic
39 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Frank J Battaglia accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCypress Fairbanks Womens Clinic, 12337 Jones Rd Ste 350, Houston, TX
Dr. Frank J Battaglia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.