Dr. Frank Baumeister Jr Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.7

I have been a patient of Dr. Baumeister for many years and he is the most wonderful caring individual I have ever met!

Posted on September 28th, 2008

Dr. Baumeister is a very caring, wonderful doctor, individual I have ever met and had the pleasure of having as one of my doctors. He isn't afraid to take extra time with you to address all your medical needs. His bedside manner is above and beyond caring and his professionalism and courtesy extends itself throughout not only to his patients, but also to the other medical personnel working with him.

Posted on November 22nd, 2014