Dr. Frank Bono Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Frank Bono?

HIghly recommend

Posted on October 30th, 2017

Prior to my spinal fusion in 2014, I was in almost constant pain. At times it was so bad that I could barely walk. Thanks to Dr. Bono, the surgery he performed on me, I have been able to lead a normal life doing everything I want to (within reason, of course).

Spinal surgery

Posted on June 15th, 2015

Dr Bono performed spinal surgery on me (fusion with instrumentation). Afterwards, for over 1 1/2 yrs I was in agony. Finally I asked Dr. to remove the hardware and he did. But now after another year 1 1/2 I'm still in daily agonizing pain. Also my right foot is "freezing" every day. When I told he and his PA, they both kind of laughed at me. He told me to go to a pain management. I have. I went to his pain Dr., which didn't do any good. I've had trigger point injections, that didn't help, a dozen accupuncture treatments, and spinal decompression, all to no help. A couple times the pain has been so great I've been taken to the hospital for Torodol shots. My association with Dr. Bono has not been good at all.

Patient

Posted on June 10th, 2014

Dr. Bono, me and my family would like to give you our sincere gratitude for helping our mother. You performed a laminectomy on her spine. she had been in awful pain and was unable to walk. thank you for given us our mother back. your the best.

Posted on March 19th, 2014

My mother came to see Dr Bono due to not being able to find a physician in Chicago IL. Its nearly been 2 years since her surgery with Dr Bono and she feels great, no complaints or pains. I would recommend Dr Bono to anyone who is suffering from back pains.

Gratitude for Dr. Bono and staff

Posted on March 11th, 2014

Dr. Bono performed a postlaminectomy fusion of my L4-5 in December, 2013 at Oak Hill Hospital. Almost immediately, I was walking pain free and have continued to be pain free at three months from the surgery. I had to wear a brace for three months which was probably the hardest part to deal with but very necessary for my recovery and healing. I am very grateful and appreciative to Dr. Bono and his staff at The Villages office. The facility and staff at Oak Hill also deserve four stars for the care that I received there. My only regret is that I did not find them sooner.

Posted on March 5th, 2014

I found that Dr. Bono spent some time with me to go over my concerns. He recommed I get an MRI so he could better determine what was going on. After that is reviewed he will make a diagnosis. I felt that he was interested in me and made me feel comfortable with him.

Posted on February 4th, 2014

I was NOT impressed with Dr. Bono. He rushed through my appointment and seemed to be more interested in spending time with the computer inputter than me. I took medical records from previous Docs regarding my condition and he had no interest what-so-ever in looking at them. That really put me off!

Retired Surgical Nurse

Posted on November 4th, 2013

I want to thank Dr Bono for giving me my life back after 20 years of suffering with declining back problems. I walk twice a day now and I don't say ahh or ohhh and I can'tdo that.. I just do everything.I never thought it would be this wonderful..I feel free again withoiut all that pain and the grouchy person it made me. Thank you Dr Bono . You are the greatest..I am so grateful Big hug to you and your wonderful Staff,,,,

Pain is Gone

Posted on October 2nd, 2013

Today I am out of the back brace! Months ago when the pain was so intense and I couldn't do the average everyday things, I never thought I would be PAIN FREE again. I couldn't walk without the pain constantly being there, couldn't go anywhere, couldn't do every day normal things, it was terrible. During the first visit with Dr. Bono he said he could relieve the pain and fix my back. Of course I wanted everything to happen at that first visit, but it was a more involved process. With the knowledge and expertise of Dr. Bono and his staff, and with me listening and doing what he advised, today I am PAIN FREE and can go on with my life. No; it wasn't easy but it was so very well worth it. All my friends think it is a miracle but Dr. Bono and his staff made that miracle a reality. I would recommend Dr. Bono to anyone having back problems.

Glad we found Dr. Bono

Posted on September 30th, 2013

My father is 88 years old and has had sever back and leg pain for several years. After trying several doctors who ended up doing nothing for him, we decided to try Dr. Bono - and we are glad we did. His diagnosis was right on and the surgery went well. Having been in the medical field, I try to understand and evaluate not only the diagnosis, but the recommended treatment/surgery to correct the problem. I also scrutinized the doctor's treatment and concern for his patient. Doctor Bono did an excellent job and I would recommend him to others who are suffering with back pain. When my father had some complications - not related to the surgery or his hospital care - when we arrived home, Dr. Bono called me right away and headed off a potentially serious situation. The staff at Oakhill hospital was superb and I felt I was able to relax while staying with my father during his surgery and recovery.

Excellent care

Posted on September 26th, 2013

As a fellow physician I was very satisfied by the excellent pre and post op care of Dr Bono and his team.The surgery went smooth and I recieved plenty of advise after the operation. I would recommend him without doubts.

Posted on September 25th, 2013

Upon attending Dr. Bono’s back seminar, I had 2 previous surgeries on my L4-5 in Ohio. Dr. Bono reviewed my MRI report at the seminar & suggested I come see him in his office. The staff was very pleasant & professional once I arrived. I recall Dr. Bono taking the time to explain where my pain was coming from & why the previous surgeries had failed me. We then decided another surgery would be the only way I could attempt to regain my active lifestyle without constant pain. Everyone at The Oak Hill Hospital was kind & knowledgeable. I remember the experience at the hospital being much better than I had expected. I must admit I was skeptical of another back surgery, but I was confident in Dr. Bono’s abilities. After the surgery I was so relieved that my back pain was gone. I was able to leave the day after surgery & haven’t looked back since. I have recommended Dr. Bono to family & friends and will continue to do so. Thank You Dr. Bono you made a believer out of me!