Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frank Breslin
Dr. Frank Breslin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brockton, MA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease. Dr. Breslin is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital and Carney Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Frank Breslin has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical ventilation to assist their breathing.
Pulmonologists diagnose and treat patients with conditions such as asthma, cystic fibrosis, asbestosis, pulmonary fibrosis, lung cancer, COPD, and emphysema. Exposure and inhalation of certain toxic substances may also warrant the services of a pulmonologist.
Some of the tools and tests pulmonologists use to diagnose a patient are a stethoscope in order to listen for abnormal breathing sounds, chest X-rays, CT scans, blood tests, bronchoscopy, and polysomnography.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
i love this guy.i hate going to the doctors and usually any go via ambulance.lol.i also moved 70 miles away and choe to keep dr breslin as my primary.he is the only doctor i have ever had that actually listens to you.he normally sits down and asks you ow yor feeling any concerns ect and when you tell him he does listen.that unfortunatly is so very rare these days there normally just trying to rush to the next patient.i highly highly recommended this doctor.p.s i also have a lung disease that he has managed to keep under control for more than 5 years at this point.
Dr. Breslin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
Good Samaritan Medical Center Inp
West Acres Nursing Home
On staff at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center - Needham Campus
Copley at Stoughton Nursing Care Ctr
Bay Pointe Nursing Home- Brockton
Braemoor Rehabilitation & Nursing Ctr
Harvard Medical Faculty Physicians HMFP at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
40 Years Experience
Graduated in 1973
Dr. Frank Breslin accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1 Pearl St, Brockton, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Frank Breslin in this video.
Dr. Frank Breslin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brockton, MA.