Have you seen Dr. Frank A Bucci Jr?

Great staff

The staff was very professional and friendly, explaining the whole process as I was having my procedure. Dr. Bucci did a great job and I had no pain and am reading, using the computer and cross stitching all without glasses!

Excellent care and excellent staff

Cataract Surgery

I had great care and great results. As an aside I moved to Minnesota, and had to find an eye doctor. Any idea the number of eye doctors there are in the Twin Cities? Well I go for my appointment and the doctor is doing my history, he asks who did my cataract surgery and I said Dr Bucci. He put everything down and moved his chair so we were face to face. He asked did you say Frank Bucci, and I said yes. A huge smile came across his face and he went on to tell me the he and Frank went to the University of Minnesota together. I've been blessed with 2 fantastic opthmologists who are great men too. Reverend Robert Basile

Customer service is the worst

The customer service here is the worst, my wife has been wearing prescription contacts for 30+ years and after her apt her new prescription for contacts was never finalized meaning she would have to come back and demonstrate the ability to put them in and take them out before she can order more lenses. let me repeat my wife HAS SUCCESSFULLY worn contact lenses for over 30 years, now that she needs to order more lenses... SAME PERSCRIPTION they say she needs to SCHEDULE a VISIT to demonstrate the capability to take them out and put them in, oh and the DR she needs to see is only available on Monday mornings, What a sham. so would I recommend this office, NO I would not!

Very pleased

Although my initial wait time was very long I can truly recommend Dr. Bucci and his office to anyone interested in refractive surgery. Having previously had LASIK with enhancement on both eyes 14 years previously with regression I was more complicated case and I had been told refractive surgery was not indicated or was too risky by other specialists. Dr. Bucci spent a great deal of time explaining the procedures involved and I can say my eyesight now is better than it has ever been. Very pleased with my outcome. I have recommended several of my own patients to Dr. Bucci.

Cataract Surgery

Very easy, pleasant experience... Dr. Bucci spent time providing a thorough explanation of procedure and explained options in depth. He is concerned, thorough, and dedicated to meeting patient needs. His follow up was exceptional. The outcome was wonderful. My eyesight is better now than it was thirty years ago. If I need an ophthalmologist I want it to be Dr. Bucci. I have a great deal of confidence in his ability. I would recommend him highly.

He's the best. His staff is friendly and professional. Answered all my questions and put me at ease.

Dr. Frank A Bucci Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Stroudsburg, PA.